Want an Interfaith Explorer Friend to visit your school?
As a participating school, teachers have an opportunity to have a friend of Interfaith Explorers come and visit your school.
Interfaith Explorers has signed up a number of Jewish, Christian and Muslim community representatives, religious figures and high profile personalities as part of an exciting outreach programme to help teachers enhance the impact of delivering the Interfaith Explorers resource.
- Through our Outreach programme, Interfaith Explorers arranges for a friend to visit a participating school and deliver an interactive session which helps pupils supplement their learning about cultural diversity and the three Abrahamic faiths;
- Contributions of Interfaith Explorer Friends form a key component of what Interfaith Explorers is all about: challenging stereotypes and putting a human face to the similarities that bind us;
- Following Interfaith Explorer educational guidelines, all interactive sessions support existing RE, Citizenship and PSHE educational provision;
- Interfaith Explorer Friends can also help pupils understand how to deal with challenging and confusing issues that they may be facing when exploring different faiths and cultures in the world around them;
- Visits by Interfaith Explorers Friends are organised for the final term of primary school.
To arrange a visit from an Interfaith Explorer Friend, please contact email@example.com with outreach in the subject line.